Our Customer Service department can assist in answering questions about warranty coverage and product specifications, as well as technical questions about installation and more.
If calling from outside the USA or Canada: 1-704-409-1699
*For replacement parts or warranty concerns, we suggest that you contact customer service at 1-888-427-4829 so that we may immediately respond to your concern. For general inquiries, you may email us at contact.US@britax.com. We will attempt to respond to your email within 48 hours, however, if you would like a quicker response, we recommend that you call.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (ET)
Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (ET)
Britax Child Safety, Inc
4140 Pleasant Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Please note that we will be closed for the holidays on the following days:
- Tuesday, December 24, 2013
- Wednesday, December 25, 2013
- Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Our Customer Service department will be unavailable, and online store orders submitted on these days will not be processed or shipped until the next active business day.
2013 IIHS Booster Seat Ratings
For questions about the 2013 IIHS Booster Seat Ratings for BRITAX products, please see our Booster Seat Safety page.
BRITAX Registry Rewards Program
For questions regarding BRITAX Registry Rewards, please contact the BRITAX Registry Rewards Customer Care Team:
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (ET)
BRITAX Checking Station
If you live in or around the Fort Mill, South Carolina area and would like to have your car seat installation checked by a certified child passenger safety technician, you may attend one of our free monthly child car seat check events. Click the link below for more information, including when and where the events are scheduled, as well as what you can do to prepare.
BRITAX Checking Station Schedule
Before contacting our Customer Service department check out both our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and HOT Topics below:
- How do I loosen the harness on a G3 convertible car seat with HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology? Please visit this page for instructions on how to loosen the harness: Loosening the Harness.
- When does my seat expire? The service life for BRITAX infant car seats (including the base), older convertible car seats, youth seats (such as the BRITAX REGENT), and belt-positioning booster seats is 6 years from date of manufacture. Next generation BRITAX convertible car seats have a service life of 7 years and FRONTIER and FRONTIER 85 Harness-2-Booster seats have a service life of 9 years. To prevent injury due to deterioration or hidden damage, do not use child restraints or booster seats older than their service life or if it has been in a moderate or severe crash. You can find the date of manufacture on the child restraint/booster seat serial label.
BRITAX customer support resources: