Designed with advanced technology to keep children protected and in a five-point harness for as long as possible, the FRONTIER 85 SICT Combination Harness-2-Booster Seat helps safely graduate children who are at least two years old and weigh at least 25 pounds from their convertible car seats. By removing the harness, the FRONTIER 85 SICT is easily converted to a booster seat for older children who are at least 4 years old and 40 pounds.
The FRONTIER 85 SICT has all the safety, comfort, and ease-of-use features that the FRONTIER 85 has to offer. In addition, this seat is equipped with Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) for advanced side impact protection, and an Easy-Remove Cover that can be removed for cleaning without disassembling the harness or uninstalling the seat from your vehicle.
Side Impact Cushion Technology features energy-absorbing cushions on the exterior of the child seat to reduce side impact crash energy by 45% by diverting crash forces away from your child and providing extra protection for the adjacent passenger True Side Impact Protection offers a head restraint creating an extra layer of energy-absorbing foam, keeping the head, neck and spine “in true” or aligned, and deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body
85-pound Five-Point Harness Seat Capacity allows your child to remain harnessed up to 85 lbs or in booster mode to 120 lbs
- Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Tangle Free, Five-Point Harness with 10 harness height positions (up to 20") and three buckle positions for a snug and secure fit as your child grows
- HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) Chest Pads provide resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
- Compatible with SecureGuard Clip to keep vehicle seat belt properly positioned on your child’s hips when in Booster Mode minimizing the risk of abdominal injury (accessory sold separately).
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner (EPS) absorbs and distributes crash forces
- Energy-Absorbing Base deforms in the event of a crash to absorb impact forces
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the car seat
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Quick-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides indicate the path and positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder seat belt
- Integrated Cup Holders are designed to fit common beverages such as 20 oz reusable water bottles
- Harness-2-Booster converts to a belt-positioning booster seat
- Aircraft Travel Certified when in Harness Mode
- Made in the USA with global components
- MSRP (USD) $339.99